Kroger Rewards Program
Your Parkinson’s Wellness Chapter is an enrolled member of the Kroger Community Rewards Program. Each quarter, Kroger distributes up to a million and a quarter dollars to participating organizations based on Kroger purchases by enrolled members who designate a particular organization. Obviously, the more who enroll and designate the Chapter, the higher the Chapter’s earning potential.
The current program replaces the gift card program, which many found cumbersome to use. Now all that’s required is registering your Kroger Plus Card through Kroger’s secure website www.krogercommunityrewards.com Once a household member has enrolled his or her card, all linked Kroger Plus Cards will begin earning funds for our Chapter.
Here are the steps to follow in enrolling your Kroger Plus Card in the Rewards program:
If you do not have an on-line Kroger account:
- Have your Kroger Plus Card available
- Go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- Click “Create an Account” (upper right corner)
- Enter information that involves creating a username and password. Click the “Create an Account “ button at the bottom which indicates you agree to terms and conditions of the program.
- You will receive a confirming e-mail with a link to complete enrollment of your card. Please use Safari, Internet Explorer, or Google Chrome to complete this step. Firefox will not open the link properly.
- Follow the directions below to complete the enrollment process.
If you already have an on-line Kroger account:
- Access your account at www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- Select your location: All locations in the Chapter’s service area are included.
- Click “Enroll Now”
- Sign in to your account by entering your username and password
- Follow the Steps:
- Find Your Organization: Enter the Parkinson’s Wellness Chapter’s non-profit number 80897 and hit “Search”
- Select Your Organization: You will see a line with the Chapter’s name, address and non-profit number. Click the button at the beginning of the line.
- Save Your Selection: Click the “Save Changes” button to complete enrollment of your Plus Card.
Note: Kroger re-evaluates the rewards program a year at a time and makes changes as might be indicated. This requires all members to renew enrollment of their Plus Card beginning in April of each year.
When shopping at Kroger, you can check the bottom of your receipt and note that your purchase has been credited to the Parkinson’s Wellness Chapter. If you have any questions or difficulty enrolling your Kroger Plus Card, call the Chapter office at 513-558-0113 or toll free at 1-877-489-1110.
Thanks for your support!